Our Product Features Make the Difference
Mitsubishi Electric ductless products are superior for many reasons. Here are just a few of the features that make them stand out:
- Wall-mounted and handheld programmable controls
- Single and multi-zone outdoor unit options
- Small, sleek equipment indoors and out
- Increased energy efficiency over central and window-mount options
- Allergen and odor filters built in to boost indoor air quality
- Environmentally friendly refrigerants, filters and overall designs
- Simple zoning to deliver targeted comfort
Why Go Ductless?
Mitsubishi Electric air conditioners and heat pumps are excellent options for many situations: room additions, converted spaces, areas and buildings without ductwork. Since installation only calls for a single, small hole in the wall, it’s very simple to add indoor units into your space. And, since outdoor units are slim by design, they don’t visually obstruct outdoor landscapes.
Here are just some of the benefits of going ductless:
- Quiet operation – Our indoor units are whisper-quiet at 19 decibels. The outdoor units are about as “noisy” as a refrigerator.
- Greater comfort control – Thanks to advanced sensors and processors, Mitsubishi Electric heat pumps and air conditioners adjust air temperature and flow to maintain steady temperatures and minimize hot or cold spots.
- Increased indoor air quality – Indoor pollution is a big concern in tightly sealed modern homes. Our ductless air conditioners have allergen filters and odor-absorbing pre-filters included in their design. These 10-year filters are easy to clean and reinstall, too, making fresh indoor air possible.
Find a Mitsubishi Electric Contractor
To find out more about the benefits of going ductless, be sure to contact a Mitsubishi Electric Diamond Contractor. Our Diamond Contractors receive factory training and are certified experts on all Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating products. That means you’ll receive the best and most knowledgeable service available. Our Diamond Contractors also offer an exclusive seven-year limited warranty on compressors and part, easy-term financing, special promotions and more. Be sure to insist on the Diamond advantage.